Harvy Fox Head Cane
Simulated antique scrimshaw Fox head handle-made of polymer resin. Handle is
set on 1" diameter hardwood shaft which tapers to 3/4". The shaft is
36" long with rubber tip #39808. The shaft is available in walnut or black.
|To customize a cane, please add the cane of your choice along
with the customize method of your choice. At the comment section of the
checkout page, please indicate the length that you wish to customize. For
example, "cut cane to 37 inches" or "lengthen cane to 41
inches). To see the list of all customize methods, please click
||To find the accurate cane height:
- Put on the usual walking shoes.
- Stand naturally upright as possible.
- Let the arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend
at the elbow.
- Using a tape measure or yard stick, have someone else measure the
distance from the wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the
floor. Please round up to the nearest half inch.
- NOTE: This is the standard measurement procedure. Certain users may
have specific conditions that will require them to have the cane at
a different length.
- To find the length of a cane from an existing cane.
Measure from the top of the cane where the palm rests on the handle
to the bottom of the rubber tip. Please round up to the nearest half inch.